Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kid-Friendly Restaurant Pick!--Anthony's Beach Cafe



I wanted to start out the year with a brief review on a mainstay of dining in the Edmonds area. I've yet to meet a local that hasn't been to the Beach Cafe and just loved it! The location is beautiful as it's set right on the water near all the boats and they have a good-sized amount of outdoor seating during the warmer weather. Another perk when you're eating outside is that your kids can play in the sandboxes they have set up! When dining inside, the restaurant can get a little noisy but you may find this to be a perk if you have little ones. I've also found the kids menu is somewhat limited, especially for those with food allergies but the rockfish tacos (on the adult menu) are to die for and make up for that!

* 4 out of 5 stars


--Emily Hoornstra

2 comments:

  1. I actually ate at Anthony's Beach Cafe on Monday for my sister's birthday lunch. I kept saying, "this is a dream!" The kids were so happy playing in the sandbox, the sun was shining, and I was eating my favorite Veggie Cobb Salad and drinking fresh Peach Lemonade. A dream...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this place is perfect on a nice day. You can enjoy a lovely meal while the kids play in the sand. Love it!

    ReplyDelete